PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Slowly going through some of my aged cigars/boxes. A 2010 HDM No.2. When I got these in 2010 the cab was busted up in shipping so I put them in another box. Years later I read that this box code was legendary, but never wrote down the code. The last one I smoked was one of the best cigars I have ever smoked. This one started rough/harsh and papery, but as soon as I got to the last third it came alive with signature aged HDM cream and light baking spices. A tale of two cigars. 3EC955CC-497B-4FFC-B47C-8863BF09AA58.jpeg

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Well, I've actually been thinking about moving across if my job goes remote in a year or so, and I knew I needed a SENTRI for that to even be a possibility. In the meantime, I imagine I'll probably cross a couple of times per month. It will just make the entire experience so much easier. If it weren't for the crazy interview situation, it would have been a no-brainer. I still think it will prove to be a good use of my time and money, but I guess we'll see. Do you live near the border, too?

Now smoking a Southern Draw Firethorn with some Kenyan coffee.

View attachment 168460
I'm smack in the middle of the US. I had a two hour round trip commute for ten years back when, that was plenty when you do the math. I've been a ten minute car and twelve minute bike commute for a long time now, it's night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.