PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
On deck a 2017 talisman. Before these were released i was at a private herf and Ajay was there, he brought one of these but the prerelease version, as many people know the prerelease is to generate buzz and is almost never like the actual production run, rolled with the best tobacco and utmost care on the thighs of virgins, it was one of the best cigars i ever smoked, this will be the 2nd time I’ve ever smoked one and this is production so my hopes aren’t that high to relive the moment but we’ll find out in a bit.
90CE2DCA-ED61-4354-9A2F-E6A7E7D3331A.jpeg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Had an Espinosa Warzone earlier. Liked last year's version an awful lot, but didn't think this one was as good. Now smoking an Omar Ortez Original, which I finally got a 10 pack of to satisfy my curiousity. It is a pretty solid smoke for such a budget price, and they have way more complexity than I'd expect for $3, but they are consistently very earthy, like straddling the line between earthy and outright bitter at times, so if earthy Nicaraguans aren't your thing, I wouldn't recommend it. That said, it also has some sweetness and even a touch of a floral note early on. Kind of reminds me of the 601 La Bombas I bought a bundle of a year or two ago.

IMG_20220829_213857.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.