PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Brian64 - Blofled would do what he always does... sit there and stroke his pussy - Sherm Natman
latest-630x420.png

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
LOL ... I don't know...surely Blofeld must have a golden blowfish to smoke his Golden Extra in.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
^ Oh geez...I just realized I think I'm getting my Bond villains mixed up.
It's hard to keep them straight...especially when we live in a world filled with real Bond villains.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Daisy Jones & The Six - seems to be based on the Fleetwood Mac story, told documentary style. Pretty interesting so far.

https://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Jones-Taylor-Jenkins-Reid/dp/1524798622

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Just finished Endurance. Edward Shackletons harrowing journey through the arctic. Really great read. Sometimes it can get a bit redundant but it was a good story.
About to start Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
A PhD Is Not Enough: A Guide To Survival In Science, by Peter J. Feibelman.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Collected poems of Robert Bly who was a poet long before the Iron John book and his mens' movement activities. I've always liked his work, and he's not so much liked mine, but some amazing efforts here, one of my favorites, "Teeth Mother Naked At Last."

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Wow, a bunch of intellectuals in this place. I feel like a moron reading my cheap fiction. Finished the latest Greg Illes novel, Cemetery Road. Absolutely awesome book! One of those you marathon read getting to the end to see what's going to happen but regretting that it has to end at the same time. One of the 10 best books I've ever read among thousands. Highly recommended.
Sorry to interrupt all you brainiacs reading to actually gain knowledge or to learn something useful. Back to you regularly scheduled programming.

josephcross

Dec 30, 2015
Doing a re-read on 'The Lies of Locke Lamora'. If you are a fantasy reader and haven't read this book, please find a copy.

papawhisky

Lurker
Jan 29, 2019
Austin, Texas
Doing a re-read on 'The Lies of Locke Lamora'. If you are a fantasy reader and haven't read this book, please find a copy.
Yes, it's a great series!
Currently reading 'Grey Sister' by Mark Lawrence and 'Dark Intelligence' by Neil Asher.

timelord

Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
'Georgian London - Into the streets' - Lucy Inglis
A dazzling tapestry of 18th century London life
A pretty debauched and villainous lot they were too...

Status
Not open for further replies.