PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadMen_6420.jpg

I’m 4 seasons in. 4.5/5. Stunningly well done in many aspects. There’s even realistic pipe smoking throughout.
This was one of our favorite series! The last season you can tell that the writers were just having fun being ridiculous. It really just falls apart at the end.

Jan 27, 2020
I've been watching Dexter (the original, not New Blood). The show has some great character developments but I wish they would of cut down some of the action, as it just becomes ridiculous. The more intersting parts are the quiet ones in my opinion. The use of Frankie Avalon's Venus was really effective thought that song pops into my head now at all hours of the day.

Reactions: STP
Jan 27, 2020
Just finished Dexter (the original series). Not sure how I missed this one for over a decade. 5/5 ?? Just started New Blood, also 5/5??

View attachment 122137

Ha, missed your post! I just finished season 5. Wish they didn't get rid of Julia Stiles as I found her relationship with Dexter quite interesting.

Have you watched Six Feet Under? I think that is one of the best shows ever made, only finished it a few weeks ago.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Ha, missed your post! I just finished season 5. Wish they didn't get rid of Julia Stiles as I found her relationship with Dexter quite interesting.

Have you watched Six Feet Under? I think that is one of the best shows ever made, only finished it a few weeks ago.
Re: Six Feet Under

I watched a few episodes years ago and got side-tracked. I will have to revisit it again. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.