New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Michael, a lot of car-fu, but no aardvarking, no boobies, no chain saw deaths? Daaaayammmm!
Joe Bob says check it out!
It's not that hard to work in one random act of violence. You know, to make it more realistic. puffy
I'm having to look up a few of these terms though. Is a Joe Bob similar to a Plum Bob, and what do you do to an aardvark with it? So many questions...

Reactions: jpmcwjr

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I recently started a complete rewatch of Three’s Company. I’m not quite sure why, perhaps nostalgia for my 80’s childhood when it was constantly on in syndication. Time for a beer at the Regal Beagle.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Peter Falk, John Cassavetes and Ben Gazzara on The Dick Cavett show.
Falk, Cassavetes and Gazzara are puffing on cigarettes and cigars, all 3 of them seem pretty wasted.
Dick tries his best but it's a bit like herding cats.
Class? 5/5

Reactions: beefeater33

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Currently watching the terrific series Arcane on Netflix. It looks amazing, with well fleshed out characters. It's a dark amd gritty animated series with steam punk elements and hints of Hellboy. I am giving it 5/5 so far. A million times better than the usual pap Marvel pump out.
Arcane

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
Der Bestatter (The Undertaker) on Swiss TV via our MHz channel on Roku. An ex-police detective turns undertaker, but the old police department relies on him to help solve murders. 5/5.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Pink Floyd Pulse tour live performing at Earls Court in London. The place holds around 257,00 and Pink Floyd sold it out for 14 dates in a row. They filled the lace every show. I am not sure if that has ever been done before. When I saw this show at Foxboro stadium outside of Boston they had 137,000. We had great seats plus a private box for drinks and food. We went by limo so we didn't have to deal with the crowds much.

Greatest show in the history of mankind, only Yes comes close when they did their Tales of Topographic Oceans Tour in 73 I believe. The quality of the sound was amazing and the way the lights hit them at just the right time was too cool.

Reactions: STP

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Kin - ending was terrific. Clare Dunne also outstandang (5/5)

Yellowstone - 5/5, new season. Whatever befalls Beth, it involves little clothing, never a bad thing

"No Time To Die" - 3/5 but I still have an hour to endure, perhaps the ending brings this turd back together? More like a video game than a movie.

I was going to wait till I had seen the end of this season to say anything about Yellowstone, but since it's been mentioned, just two episodes into the new season and it is good. Most series would have fallen apart by now... and yet... they've made Beth into like superhuman bitch, ha ha. Able to withstand all sorts of shit most men wouldn't have. It blew a wall out and cars across the street turned over, but she was within 10 yards of the blast, and... no spoilers, I know, I know... But, that's what makes the show. I am a little disappointed that the singing cowboy got a pass on the train station and was let back in, when so many have seen the night train for so much less. But... maybe he brings talent to the show, bunk house entertainment. It's still a 5/5 so far, and I will keep watching.

Reactions: LotusEater

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
The new Ghostbusters film comes out soon so I thought I'd prepare this weekend at the camper by rewatching the originals.

Found these in the discount bin at Wal-Mart. Any guesses which one got put pack? ?

Attachments

• 20211112_202034~2.jpg
    20211112_202034~2.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: cosmicfolklore

Philosopiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2021
Polar Express. Sweet movie that can be interpreted as having a message much deeper than the importance of believing in Santa.

edit: 4.5/5. Half a point off because the pacing is slow at times.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
Jun 23, 2019
Just watched Paris, Texas for the first time.
I'd heard about it and it had been on my list of movies I wanted to see but i'd never gotten round to it.
I loved it and both Harry Dean Stanton and Dean Stockwell were brilliant, as usual.

5/5

Trailer:

What a coincidence!

Just watched this film for the first time on Thursday night. It was a little slow to start but the visuals and "bread crumbs" to the narrative really kept you along.

0RTNOffl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.