PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danimal92sport

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2024
Chicago USA
Special Virginia in a clay. Given up plastic packaged crisps, biscuits, chocolate, sweets, tobacco etc & buying my toiletries, cleaning & dry foods such as pasta, gravy granules, sugar etc as zero waste refills. Sara says I've saved over 200 items of plastic packaging a year!
Good on you - been wanting to do better with this type of thing as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good on you - been wanting to do better with this type of thing as well. Thanks for the inspiration.
@Danimal92sport Thanks for the kind words; I'm glad to have inspired you! Maybe start with loose pipe baccy if you have a local tobacconist that sells loose blends. I'm saving pipe baccy packets for refilling & been buying my toiletries, cleaning & dry foods in bulk from my local zero waste store. I'm very pleased with my waste reduction efforts!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Decided to kick back and actually have a nice long smoke after tending to the animals. Hopefully some debris clouds will roll in before I get to work.

Samuel Gawith 2020 Kendal Plug mixed with some very fresh StJames Flake in a seventies unknown artisan pickaxe.
IMG_2231.jpeg
If anyone recognizes the maker, I’d love to know. The only other I’ve seen was sold by Blue Room some time back, and Scott’s best info was it may be from a group of Arizona artisans that was active in the 60’s and 70’s.
IMG_2232.jpeg

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Decided to kick back and actually have a nice long smoke after tending to the animals. Hopefully some debris clouds will roll in before I get to work.

Samuel Gawith 2020 Kendal Plug mixed with some very fresh StJames Flake in a seventies unknown artisan pickaxe.
View attachment 336412
If anyone recognizes the maker, I’d love to know. The only other I’ve seen was sold by Blue Room some time back, and Scott’s best info was it may be from a group of Arizona artisans that was active in the 60’s and 70’s.
View attachment 336414
Don’t you just love that old Danish freehand style? I know I do.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Don’t you just love that old Danish freehand style? I know I do.
I do, and my father loved them. Unfortunately the style doesn’t fit my smoking habits, but someday I’ll retire and those may change.
The Sven Lar in my avatar is simply amazing, but hugely impractical right now.
These come out when time/weather allows and I can just kick back and reflect on good times with my dad. They always lead to me calling him, which is a good thing as he’s 94 and I don’t know how long that’ll be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.