Idong,South Korea.
2011 Escudo in my MarTelo billiard.

IMG-1424.png
NICE piece of wood.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
First time with OGS. On opening this 2022 tin, the note was distinctive and definitely reminded me of something (but haven't worked it out yet). Did not evoke "Yum" and immediately closed it up and started wondering if there was a different tin of something else I should go fish out of the cellar... :confused: However, old enough to know that the note is seldom carried through in the smoke, so.. after a few moments of contemplation, I determined to tear up a flake and stuff it in my Briarworks 10th Anniversary Blasted Zulu. Well, it lit with ease, is light, pleasantly tasty, burns well, and coffee is well balanced with it. I like it!
IMG_8121.jpg
p.s. i think the note IS carrying through in the smoking, just a bit. puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed my cats, and will check on the ferals soon. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
IMG_8719.jpeg

A brand new Dr. Grabow Royal Duke Bulldog with a silver band and a bent black saddle stem. The end of an era it seems for Dr. Grabow Bulldogs. I am thrilled I found not only this one last week, but a Royalton Bulldog as well last year - all from WVSmokeshop. A handsome pipe that looks as good as it feels clenched or held in the hand. Smoking Cult Blood Red Moon as the inaugural smoke.