PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I had to chuckle a little because our local weather people claimed that there wouldn't be a cloud in the sky today. There were as many clouds as there was sunlight. This channel claims to have the "most accurate weather forecasts in the Triad", and that they win awards for it. I claim they get it right maybe half the time at best. Morons!! :) Anyway, I fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. Lunch follows this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Danimal92sport

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2024
Chicago USA
View attachment 335281

A brand new Dr. Grabow Royal Duke Bulldog with a silver band and a bent black saddle stem. The end of an era it seems for Dr. Grabow Bulldogs. I am thrilled I found not only this one last week, but a Royalton Bulldog as well last year - all from WVSmokeshop. A handsome pipe that looks as good as it feels clenched or held in the hand. Smoking Cult Blood Red Moon as the inaugural smoke.
Yeah that stainless band is not something I’ve seen on a Grabow - beautiful pipe!

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
J. M. Boswell rusticated bent apple stuffed with SPC Hogshead BBA.
This is a great tasting blend I really enjoyed it. I have not smoked the regular version so I can't offer a comparison.
I will say that being infused rather than topped, the bourbon flavor was very subtle, I could only detect it in the retrohale.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Giving the 4AB Natural a day of rest. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
GLP Samarra in a Peter Hedegaard bent brandy.

1716415195476.png

Status
Not open for further replies.