PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hoipolloiglasgow

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2023
United States
IMG_0790.jpeg
IMG_0776.jpeg
2008 Vintage Syrian. I’ve been waiting for fall to crack this one and will smoke it to Christmas. Nothing like an English blend when it gets cold. This is sublime. I have a few different years and they’re all great. This one is the oldest. As mellow as it is, the Syrian Latakia still has spunk along with some vinegary, extra sweet Virginias. This has gotta be one of the best blends that I’ve ever smoked. I have to be careful not to smoke this everyday.

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s (Comoy’s) Corinthian Sutliff San Francisco London Made 36 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Love old Comoy's pipes. Getting ready to watch John & Yoko: Above Us Only Sky.
Comoy’s_Sutliff_Corinthian_36dublin.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Can't Leave
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5803.jpeg
2023 Carolina Red Flake with Perique in a Vauen Luxus 4234.

Look at this billiard Vauen made around the WWII era. I know it is from this time period because it came in its original packaging unsmoked and it had a tamper bearing the Nazi license D.R.W.Z. It weighs only 28 grams and has a comfortable vulcanite stem. This is one of my favourite pipes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed Molly Danger. Daisy the Feral Princess is eating in the kitchen. Sleepy Suzy is still by my side. She ate a lot of food today.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg