PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking C&D Palmetto Balkan 2024 (Small Batch) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Gave the estate pipe I've been cleaning a little bowl scrubbing. I think the fella smoked a medium strength aro in it, and he didn't smoke the pipe a lot since I was able to get the carbon out of the bowl without a ton of trouble. If I can get most of the sweetness out of the bowl and shank, I can probably burn it out with a good burley blend.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2018 Brown Clunee in a Pete 264

53212867882_b4035d8a5d_k.jpg

RPK

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
After watching the film, Silence, on amazon, a few shots of Buffalo and Wild Turkey. Smoking the second third of mb# Navy Flake, in a Ser Jacopo. Then I'll go do a few weight workouts, chest and back today. Then I'll pay a visit to the kitchen, and I'll ravage everything I can find that is edible. I wish you a happy Sunday.View attachment 335091
John,
This post of yours earlier today had me go on Amazon and my wife and I just finished watching Silence.
Good movie for a late lazy Sunday afternoon. Thank you for mentioning it and have a great week.
Bob