PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the first third of this bowl of Wilke Back Bay w/o perique in a 1937 straight smooth dark brown Kaywoodie 8776 B billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching Wyatt Earp. Daisy the Feral Princess was banging at the door, so I let her in to eat. Abner the Eager showed up to eat, too. I kept them apart so there'd be no drama. Daisy is snoozin' on her blanket, Abner is snoozin' on m'lady chair, and Sleepy Suzy is still by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' with m'lady.
Kaywoodie 8776 B billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. I may end the day with this smoke. Going to read baseball box scores after I give Tomato the Brave some wet food. He gets that for his first and last meals of the day, and at midnight, too.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Smoking the third tobacco of the morning. Rattray's# Marlin Flake, in a MM Cobbler. And a hot tea, red berries and ginger. Finally the nights are cool, it looks like this September will be deliciously cool. The rains have cooled almost the entire country, so this summer has been a record low for fires. In my area, the trees in the mountains are not holding up as well without rain, so there are more and more dry trees. It's sad, I used to do mountain races. Now, up there, there are no lizards. All the animals go down where there is a small river to survive. I wish you a happy saturday.faros-portada.jpg

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Orlik Golden Slices in this little Ropp Etudiant J21.
002-598-15898.7167.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the first third of this bowl of Wilke Back Bay w/o perique in a 1937 straight smooth dark brown Kaywoodie 8776 B billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching Wyatt Earp. Daisy the Feral Princess was banging at the door, so I let her in to eat. Abner the Eager showed up to eat, too. I kept them apart so there'd be no drama. Daisy is snoozin' on her blanket, Abner is snoozin' on m'lady chair, and Sleepy Suzy is still by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' with m'lady.
View attachment 334806
Just have to say- Love the cat names!

Status
Not open for further replies.