PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Match Victorian in a Ropp J11 is second smoke for the day already.

That’s a big full moon looming in the west, and my patience for incompetence or insubordination is very thin today. I don’t like having to pause and start my day over this quickly in to it. I miss private sector construction, because I don’t suffer fools readily, and the chaff was more easily separated in that environment.
IMG_2272.jpeg

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
Five years ago this morning, after living almost a decade in the Chicago area, we woke up in our new home in the peaceful Michigan woods, then drove to town to sign the papers. I’m observing the 5th anniversary with a nice bowl of BRM in the Falcon Hyperbole.

IMG_6264.jpeg

The Hyperbole doesn’t get as much use as the other, smaller bowls: they are usually the perfect size for the time I have available. I’m going to have to reconsider, though, because this has been a nice, pleasantly long smoke.

After work I’ll bring out the Boswell and/or a nice cigar to celebrate properly.

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
After a great meeting of the Pig's Eye Pipe Club, I'm breaking in this new Randy Wiley pipe with an inaugural bowl of GLP Barbary Coast. I bought it to commemorate both the 10th anniversary of my business and the unfortunate passing of my cat. I am sad to say both happened on the same day. He was my buddy for the last 13 years. I'm going to miss him a lot.

I’m sorry to hear about your friend. We lost our 19 year old Siamese on Saturday: she was deaf, mostly blind, senile, and arthritic, but she always had a loud opinion and a purr for us.

IMG_6256.jpeg

thomasw

Lifer
Dec 5, 2016
mXv4MZq.jpeg

Now smoking Storm Front in a 1961 59 tanshell group 4 billiard.

My smoking buddy Luna is not very talkative this morning…

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.