PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
C&D Eight State Burley in a Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 rusticated pot. No complaints on my end whatsoever about this little cold snap. 8/10

Bird report: House finch, Dark-eyed junco, California towhee, California scrub-jay, Red-tailed hawk, Northern flicker, Oak titmouse, Blue-grey gnatcatcher, California quail, American crow, Anna's hummingbird, Steller's jay, Mourning dove, and Western bluebird.

porto cervo 2.jpg

How would you consider the nicotine in Royal Yacht? Haven't tried that one yet.
It will leave you writing long-winded petitions to your congressional representative to get the blend banned throughout the Universe. The compromise will be that they just use it to fill potholes, but by the time it gets signed into law, it will be discontinued. Ain't bureaucracy great? 😃

Finally back where i belong, in the smoking lounge, of course, after a long day trip to handle some business in Seattle. Smoked many pipes while driving - mostly preloaded meers. Nary a cigar today, save for one small cigarillo to take me to town when i got home and had the epiphany that i forgot a stop on the way back after a 2hr 20min return trip due to time of day (usually an hour and a half drive).

Relaxing with a nice, large bowl of a home blend that has been upgraded a tad in the N dept fired up in a Pierluigi freehand.

Pierluigi FH Pease Punch.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive 2023 in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Fed Harry the Hairy, but didn't see Tomato the Brave or Abner the Eager. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on my studio chair.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Ted Vig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2019
Saint Paul, MN
After a great meeting of the Pig's Eye Pipe Club, I'm breaking in this new Randy Wiley pipe with an inaugural bowl of GLP Barbary Coast. I bought it to commemorate both the 10th anniversary of my business and the unfortunate passing of my cat. I am sad to say both happened on the same day. He was my buddy for the last 13 years. I'm going to miss him a lot. 20240917_231908.jpg20240803_183007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.