PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPK

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Temp down to 38F last night. Will be harvesting everything that's left in the garden today. After breakfast, I sat out in the sun on the deck and enjoyed Pirate Kake in my small black clay. Definitely Latakia time again. View attachment 337032
Wow! Just noticed the shadows caused the little knot in that log to look like a face! Must be a wood elf lookin out at me. :ROFLMAO:
Wood elves are known to steal tobacco and then sell it to the Leprechaun's so be careful !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this partly cloud, humid day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Harry the Hairy stood guard at the driveway as usual. Abner the Eager ran to me for affection and food, but he had to wait until I finished walking. As he is very scared of Harry, I picked Abner up, and brought him in to eat. He looks like he's lost a pound or two, but he's still energetic. I don't know where else he goes, but I don't think he's eating much or at all there. Well, it's time for lunch. Watching the Cubs-A's game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, spent a little time with Molly Danger, and am passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Coffee from a freshly opened bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.