Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Just finished a lively and fun ZOOM meeting with my buddies.
I smoked some Drama Reserve from a 2015 tin I had opened last night. I filled my GBD XTRA 335 smooth apple with a saddle bit, and remembered why this was my favorite tobacco before Samovar was released. I hadn't smoked Drama for a while but I'm looking forward to dipping into this tin in the coming weeks. Yum.
My usual Peach/Mango Green Tea with bergs and a splash of Honey Jack was my thirst quencher.
To my Jewish friends, L'Shanah tovah!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching an episode of McCloud. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. Going to work and hoping to finish this job tonight. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
M.T. Natural.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.