PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Barely slept, so I got up to have a smoke, which is Georgetown Councilman in a 1990s smooth dark brown Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have a third of a bowl left of it.

After I fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, I saw the light outside, and Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave, and Abner the Eager were there looking for food. I was a little surprised because I fed them well before I originally went to bed. I was much more surprised to see a new-to-me feral a couple of hours ago. He or she is gray with some black lines and big ears and a small head, so I figure it's likely to be just a few months old. Reminded me of Shy Stripesy, who I haven't seen in a while. I wonder if they are related due to similar markings and the same shyness. I was talking to it though the door, and it was staring at me with big eyes, but when I widened the window curtains in hopes of getting a photo, it got scared and ran off. I knew somebody was eating the ferals' food, and thought it may have been Shy Stripesy, but I wonder if it has been the new feral.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.