PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Now smoking Mac Baren Mixture Scottish in a Savinelli Gianduia - earlier, Sutliff 707 Sweet Virginia in a Peterson (pictured) ...love it when I can smoke during a gig!

(not pictured - that hat has a Mac Baren Mixture pin on it that I love dearly..will post a photo sometime)

View attachment 245124
I see you have a couch strap, I have the single cat in sparkly black. 😁

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
Boswell's Route 22 in a small Boswell, slugging back coffee after making bacon, egg and cheese bagel sammiches for breakfast. Getting the fire started to smoke a rack of ribs for later on. Beer drinking is on deck. Pretty unsettled weather here and very close, but we're on our way to make a good time of it all. Hope you will too! Enjoy the day everyone!!
20230910_101143.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Cool, drizzly under the deck umbrella - almost 100 a week ago, loving the 61 right now! PPN day so big ole No. 23 with a deep bowl of mellow KBV Fallen Cherry pour over complementing tobacco! First real twinge of fall to come in the air - the dogs had their noses working overtime outside early this morning! Kind of let things go in the front yard during the two recent heat wave bouts - weeds flourish (not many), so later will be pulling every single one of them - need the yard in great shape going into winter! If anyone gets to the end of this post, well done! I mindlessly liked a deleted post here yesterday, lol, but that’s okay - like Fraser Crane, I’m listening (lol, he didn’t always!).IMG_2983.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.