PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

quietlife

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2022
A test run on my new Estate Bjarne. I had not read in advance the confusing origin of these pipes but on its trial run it seems to be a good smoker. I liked the look and I supose you cant be picky these days for 80 bucks delivered. If anyone has any info on this pipe it would be great. Either way I will smoke it!

View attachment 249858
That's a beauty and a steal! nice

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Finally getting around to the 1930’s Kaywoodie 7204 Suntan Rock Ambera I cleaned up. Interestingly the short saddle stem has no black clover (nor an inlay spot for such), and the stampings are all there, but need an FBI crime lab style light setup to be seen😆.
Halfway through a bowl of Phantom Privateer (BACK6), which I found to be rather anti-climactic. I need to try it in a well broken in bowl perhaps-this one’s completely clean after “restoration”.DF1699B3-C680-434D-AA3B-88B832BA076C.jpeg

obc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2023
First bowl in new Lorenzetti Nero, Nutty Irishman and matching tool belt, apparently. I've grown quite found of this pipe in the 14 hours I've owned it. My only complaint about the 9 mil filter being a poor fit and rattling around in there ceased being an issue 5 minutes into smoking. I suppose the paper filter housing swelled up in there. Looks like the looseness is a feature, not a bug. I knew that.
KIMG0273.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and am watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.