PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2018 first release Amphora Virginia in a 2018 full bend smooth natural Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade with a silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. First time I've smoked this blend since I reviewed it five years ago. It's more matured and lightly mellower. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, and it was a good choice for this blend.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade, 2018.jpg

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
A test run on my new Estate Bjarne. I had not read in advance the confusing origin of these pipes but on its trial run it seems to be a good smoker. I liked the look and I supose you cant be picky these days for 80 bucks delivered. If anyone has any info on this pipe it would be great. Either way I will smoke it!

bjarne.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon guys. Before the late lunch. Smoking a Toscano antica. And a shot of bourbon. My sister-in-law is coming home, to stay a couple of weeks with her sister, ie my wife. I've stashed away all my modest stash of whiskey and bourbon, I know she's a yoga teacher now. She always says the same thing, that she doesn't drink alcohol, smoke, or eat meat. But, never trust a sister-in-law, ex-military, army veteran.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Reclaim your home. If a yoga instructor cant handle a bit of burbon and a pipe show them the nearest bed and breakfast. My sister is coming to France to visit. She will have to tolerate my pipe. Though I do only smoke it outside. I have to remind my wife more than once that we are not running a bed and breakfast. I’ve received no check and it my home…my domain. I’m all for being accommodating but of people dont want you to be who you are show them the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.