PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2017 Velvet in a tan sandblasted paneled quarter bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 scoop with a pointed front and a tapered black acrylic stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Rinaldo_Scoop.jpg

Even though it's raining, that young, gray, striped cat was here tonight. I went outside and it ran to the end of the deck. I talked to it, and put down some dry food, and it got over its fear of me enough to get between my feet to eat. I rubbed and scratched her and as I did that, I was able to determine it's a girl. What I did not like was that her tail was bobbed and behind was shaved. That seems like she's been fixed, but why bob her tail? Anyway, I spent quite a bit of time giving her affection, which she loved. She head butted my hand over half a dozen times, and marked me more than a dozen times, and rolled around on the deck several times. She purred a lot, and when she wanted more attention, she meowed to me. I had to keep her from Abner the Eager's food, and when they were close, I rubbed on both of them at the same time hoping they would realize that they can be friends with each other. I had to pick her up three times when she tried to eat Abner's food, and she did not object at all. In fact, two of those three times, she purred. She also kept going to the back door, so she's obviously used to being inside a house. I've no idea where she came from, but I think she'll get over her fear now. I can see that she's a sweetie. I guess I'll have to have my camera ready to take more pics. Wish I had done that this time.
Ms.Stripes_Food_LatMe.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2002 Reiner Long Golden Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend 1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 187 yachtsman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just heard that Brooks Robinson passed away today. RIP to the greatest third baseman that I ever saw. I was fortunate enough to spend a little time with him on three occasions including once on the radio when I did a talk show back in the 1980s, early 90s.
View attachment 249302
Big fan of his myself. Always been an Orioles fan. Sad news to hear.1789E2CD-045F-41FF-98C2-440D0F67E535.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.