PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2002 Reiner Long Golden Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend 1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 187 yachtsman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just heard that Brooks Robinson passed away today. RIP to the greatest third baseman that I ever saw. I was fortunate enough to spend a little time with him on three occasions including once on the radio when I did a talk show back in the 1980s, early 90s.
Comoy's_B.R._yachtsman187.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2002 Reiner Long Golden Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend 1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 187 yachtsman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just heard that Brooks Robinson passed away today. RIP to the greatest third baseman that I ever saw. I was fortunate enough to spend a little time with him on three occasions including once on the radio when I did a talk show back in the 1980s, early 90s.
View attachment 249302
I grew up with a guy named Brooks Robinson. His Dad was a huge baseball fan and since his last name was Robinson, it was an easy name pick for him when his first born was a boy.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a bit of snacking, fed the ferals, and my cats, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of 70s, 80s Balkan Sobranie in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I may end the day with this smoke. Reading baseball box scores.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.