PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
As the weather around these neck of the woods start to dip pass the low-70s, it's lunting season!

Walking the furry one and smoking a bowl of 2012 Rose of Latakia in this Morgan Bones Chubby 20:

l6l9SVEh.jpg
Hey, I have one of those! 😉

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Sutliffe 507-C slow sipped in the Vauen Olaf bent egg. Excellent ! There has been a discoloration on the inside face of the briar ring and the on the inside face of the shank. I don't know why I never corrected it; but I did today. I hit the brier ring with a stain marker and the pipe with a sharpie and they have mostly disappeared completely. I never cared about it before but todays smoke inspired touching up the pipe !

Status
Not open for further replies.