PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Dumped that bowl of Hibernia, too much Vanilla this early.
Loaded the second Bowl in this Peterson Irish Harp 264. I liked the appearance of
@Skink ‘s Irish Harps so much I figured I’d grab one too. I’ve always adored Peterson but mostly have deluxe and standard system pipes.
This was a pleasant surprise and so far an excellent smoker with tight tolerances and spectacular draught.
Credit to Skink for posting his Harps
And enabling my PAD.
Smoking Presbyterian in it again.
13B654B3-F7F5-47E3-ABB8-E0DCA11A6C5A.jpeg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
While I was away from the forum: enjoyed a twelve inch pastrami sub, a twelve inch Itailian sub, two half pickles and a small bag of chips lunch with a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. For m'lady's birthday, we went to UNC to meet up with her cousin, his wife and two daughters for dinner. I had a three quarter pound cheeseburger, a big batch of fries, a quart of three different B&J ice creams, and then had a two slices of cheese pizza. Then we enjoyed a wonderful symphony by the Philadelphia Orchestra followed by freshly made mixed berry pie. Somehow, I managed to get in a couple of smokes: year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
View attachment 248056

And I just finished smoking year 2020 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a pre-1940s straight smooth brown Sutliff St. James (Comoy’s) spiral billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 248055
That sounds fantastic Jim. Happy birthday to your lady.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Smoking now a contempted by many as a cheap OTC - not by me, blend: Scandinavik Mixture in the 2018 pipe of the year of the Greek Pipe Club.
No work today. General strike in the country. Against the new slaver... pardon, labour laws that the government will bring to the parliament for voting.
Be well good people!

View attachment 248060
God bless you and your family, dear friend Christos.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. After lunch. We started smoking the first third of Rattray`s Marlin Flake. In a Stanwell calabash. Cool days, now on vacation, the moments of smoking, are contemplative, "peace and relaxation". I'm going to give the last bombshell with the TAD, before the end of 2023. Tobacco goes up and up here in Europe. Damn it.grog.jpg

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
Missouri Pride inna 314
ZIlJ0B2l.jpg

FoggyMorning

Can't Leave
Jul 15, 2023
Kanagawa, Japan
Dumped that bowl of Hibernia, too much Vanilla this early.
Loaded the second Bowl in this Peterson Irish Harp 264. I liked the appearance of
@Skink ‘s Irish Harps so much I figured I’d grab one too. I’ve always adored Peterson but mostly have deluxe and standard system pipes.
This was a pleasant surprise and so far an excellent smoker with tight tolerances and spectacular draught.
Credit to Skink for posting his Harps
And enabling my PAD.
Smoking Presbyterian in it again.
View attachment 248085
Beautiful pipe! A exactly same model has laid in my cart for months, I might just... NO, ANDREW NO, YOU DON'T NEET A NEW PIPE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.