JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
A hard and sad news. I am so sorry my friend. A big hug of encouragement and strength.
Thank you, it is both hard and sad.
My acquaintance, the renown gunsmith Ted Yost summed it up as best as any:
“For all the companionship, fun, and unconditional love we get from our dogs, there's a steep price to be paid. We nibble away at it, trying to return all they share with us, but we fall short. On their last day, when it's time to take them for that final ride, that debt gets paid. And it's hard.”

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Thank you, it is both hard and sad.
My acquaintance, the renown gunsmith Ted Yost summed it up as best as any:
“For all the companionship, fun, and unconditional love we get from our dogs, there's a steep price to be paid. We nibble away at it, trying to return all they share with us, but we fall short. On their last day, when it's time to take them for that final ride, that debt gets paid. And it's hard.”

Totally agree with your narration. It gets bitter, weird, and dark, when you lose such noble friends, who give their lives for you.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I wasn't looking when we went there. I was just following the others. It was a place on Franklin Street. I used to spend a lot of time in Chapel Hill when I was dating cheerleaders in my college days, but businesses have changed a lot since then.
It’s on Franklin near the Carrboro line. It’s also really friggin good 😊

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm back on my diet after this. Nearing the last third of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.