PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While I was away from the forum: enjoyed a twelve inch pastrami sub, a twelve inch Itailian sub, two half pickles and a small bag of chips lunch with a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. For m'lady's birthday, we went to UNC to meet up with her cousin, his wife and two daughters for dinner. I had a three quarter pound cheeseburger, a big batch of fries, a quart of three different B&J ice creams, and then had a two slices of cheese pizza. Then we enjoyed a wonderful symphony by the Philadelphia Orchestra followed by freshly made mixed berry pie. Somehow, I managed to get in a couple of smokes: year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

And I just finished smoking year 2020 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a pre-1940s straight smooth brown Sutliff St. James (Comoy’s) spiral billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_SJ_Spiral.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Jiminks, I've been known to pack away some serious comestibles but, damn, you win Jim! It must be "diet free" days at the Amash home.
Happy Birthday to the Mrs.
I really enjoyed your YouTube interview. Nice job.
Glad you enjoyed the YouTube interview. I had a lot of fun doing it. Bill wants to do another, and when that happens, I'll let you know.

Outside of pipe smoking, one thing I exceed at is eating. :) I'll be back on my diet for a while after today.

Status
Not open for further replies.