PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
An old favorite duo tonight: Davidoff's Flake Medallions in this Doctor's Bamboozled Brandy:

N80m08t.jpg[

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 Wessex Gold Brick in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Guiliani. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

FoggyMorning

Can't Leave
Jul 15, 2023
Kanagawa, Japan
I should have been doing stuff today but I’ve been watching the rugby between dog walks and am getting ready for the England Vs Japan game in a mo.
I’m smoking PS Rolls in the newly restored Civic but although it’s a lovely smoker it’s not handling this blend particularly well and I might repack in something else. Drinking Kronenbourg 1664 and a dram of Slivovitz for good measure. View attachment 247375
Love the beer! Perfect summer drink IMHO.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.