PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of 1970s R.J. Reynolds George Washington Cut Plug in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_Tomato.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I should have been doing stuff today but I’ve been watching the rugby between dog walks and am getting ready for the England Vs Japan game in a mo.
I’m smoking PS Rolls in the newly restored Civic but although it’s a lovely smoker it’s not handling this blend particularly well and I might repack in something else. Drinking Kronenbourg 1664 and a dram of Slivovitz for good measure. image.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Capstan Blue RR in a CAO Bekler.

IMG0203.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through the last of this sample of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. I'll revisit it some day. It's time for my weekly pipe zoom. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.