PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the first third of this bowl of well aged Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth Rhodesian meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The pipe and tobacco were gifts from my late friend Art Arterburn. The blend is 80% McClelland Va.s and 20% McClelland burley. 4Noggins sold it for several years. Watching an episode of Mike Hammer.
WhitePipe_Rhodesian_Smoked.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Two dot 2 P. Venere Extra Bucaneve .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Going to try to get some extra sleep tonight, so with any luck, this will be my last smoke of the day.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Last night I wrote that I hadn't seen Shy Stripesy in a while. Well, she showed up and was sitting on the doormat by the back door waiting for food. She hid behind the cooler until I went back inside, but I got a couple of photos of her through the glass window.
Ms.Stripesy_Eating:lookdown.jpg
Ms.Stripesy_eating:looking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.