Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
! I really love the 614; stellar jawhanger. I don't know the blend, but I like Sutliff's stuff so I'm sure it's satisfactory. :)

Bill
Oom Pauls are my favorite favorite car clenchers. I have a cheap Crown model that lives in my car full time, but I take the nice Sav out a lot.

The Pumpkin Spice is nice...I bought it as a house blend at the Ren Faire, but I am certain it is Sutliff. They were selling Sutliff Vanilla Custard next to it with a house name, and I know that's exactly what it was because my brother in law bought some, and Sutliff Vanilla Custard has an unmistakable cupcake smell.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Broke my Yom Kippur fast with a lovely dinner of roasted chicken legs, mashed potatoes, and braised kale (home grown too, last of the season). Finished it off with a slice of vanilla yellow cake and a cup of chamomile tea. Gosh, I sound like JimInks, but with about an eighth of the cellar and a thousandth of the pipes (not joking, I have two!).

Cold night, so it was a half bowl of C&D Canal Boat in a Savinelli Miele 611 KS bent dublin. Bird report: one Great horned owl, heard but not seen. :)

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
My doc doesn't know about this. ;) Since I'm behind I grabbed an Ascorti Business KS & stuffed it about half full with Frigate. I do love this stuff; many thanks to Duane!
View attachment 97862

Hello dear friend bnichols23. I'm glad to see you here again, I hope you're well. That pipe looks fantastic...................A big hug from Spain, take good care of yourself Sir.................​

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Hello, old friends, too long no talk! Hope y'all-all are doing spiffy! Not bad here, better in some ways than others. :) A couple of weeks week behind on my smokes, but i made up for it.

A nice chubby-stemmed Mauro Armellini thin-walled pot I hadn't unwrapped from long ago, at least two years. Fatte a Mano, with a *real* surprise I ran across cleaning out the car -- some C&D Irish Blessing, the very last dregs of an old tin from back before all my heart trouble. AND get this -- still moist. Daggone, this is smooth, & not too sweet, even.

Good to see you all!

Bill

View attachment 97856
Spectacular pipe, friend, to enjoy...........................

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, fed Suzy and Molly along with two of the feral cats, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Back to work now.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.