PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
St. Bruno RR in it's tan Tilshead smooth Dublin with flattened shank and stem size 3-4. Tastes wonderful after busy day of Dr. appointment for wife's busted foot, then X-rays, then car dealer 25 mile away to pick up fixed car - the "fallout" of yesterday's misadventures. Makes me appreciate a pipe all the more.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Enjoying some Montford Point Marine in a Carolina Gent cob on the back porch before I start dinner. I really like the simplicity of this blend containing just burley, latakia and perique. It's strong and full flavored but very smooth. At some point I'll have to try Tuggle Hall and/or Crowley's Best, as I believe they too are comprised of _just_ those three ingredients.

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
View attachment 97853
I’m smoking Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in a MM Mark Twain. I’ll be having a bourbon this evening, after receiving news of the death of a dear friend. My, how things can change in the blink of an eye.
@Tar Wheel sorry for your loss my friend. Live for today and make em count.
Ettrick puffer

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Hello, old friends, too long no talk! Hope y'all-all are doing spiffy! Not bad here, better in some ways than others. :) A couple of weeks week behind on my smokes, but i made up for it.

A nice chubby-stemmed Mauro Armellini thin-walled pot I hadn't unwrapped from long ago, at least two years. Fatte a Mano, with a *real* surprise I ran across cleaning out the car -- some C&D Irish Blessing, the very last dregs of an old tin from back before all my heart trouble. AND get this -- still moist. Daggone, this is smooth, & not too sweet, even.

Good to see you all!

Bill

20210916_170700.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
McClelland #24 in a Tsuge Mizki Dublin

002-099-6519.jpg
Gorgeous, wolf, just gorgeous! Makes me think of a couple of my Winslows that are very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.