PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
I am about to light my first bowl of Esoterica, 'And So to Bed...' to be exact. It will also be the inaugural bowl in my AKB Meerschaum Lattice Rhodesian, which will be dedicated to Latakia blends.

My research suggests that it was tinned in 2019, but I also found a strong and consistent claim that Esoterica is pre-aged and released at peak age. I've included a picture of the tin paper for all to judge for themselves.

View attachment 97610View attachment 97611

I also just learned I could adjust the size of photos!
Beautiful pipe.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...
xYq3zKs.jpg

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Homegrown in my first pipe. I hardly reach for this briar these days, but when I do I remember the decade of pipe smoking prior to joining these forums in which this was all I smoked. I’ve smoked it all around the world, on my wedding day, after my kids were born and whenever I was mowing the lawns near the bee hives. Probably the worst smoke I’ve had all week as the particular leaf is a bit fresh and the stem insides are oxidised to high heaven, but I’m still smiling F84A40DA-8C07-4F6E-BC3F-236679BD0B0F.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cobiha and green beans dinner with a scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.