PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Ettrick puffer, thanks buddy! I hadn’t ever saw one locally around where I live and some folks that recently moved in my area were having a sale yesterday trying to downsize stuff due to buying a smaller house and I was lucky enough to see it and know what it was! The owner said that a couple people asked him what it was and they had no idea what they were used for. He had some pipes that he sold earlier in the morning before I got there and he started telling me what they were and what he let them go for and I asked him to stop telling me about it ? wish I had been there earlier!
I know that feeling reference the pipes. A friend gave me eight pouches of tobacco that had belonged to his late father. As we were chatting he told me that his mother had thrown his late fathers pipes on the coal fire, he said some had white dots on them ?I wonder how many “treasures” have faced the same fate.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Starting with, well, actually cleaning the Warden's walk-in clothes closet; she has agreed to the prisoner's short break that will include C&D Bayou Morning in a Nachwalter straight grain Scoop halfbent with brindle stem. Ah, penal delights.

Status
Not open for further replies.