PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Evenin' (mornin'). 1/3 of the way thru a bowl of Warped Sarto ( I love this blend almost as much as GLP Quiet Nights) in an IMP Meer. Drinking single origin Black Tea with Cream on the side.

Color-3-7-24.jpg

Weather Nerd Report:
190553Z AUTO 21003KT 10SM CLR 13/09 A3019 RMK AO2

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Reading baseball box scores with sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is snoozin' by my feet. Good thing I washed them last year.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
@Latakia Dave thats a great score my friend, a real piece of history ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
Ettrick puffer, thanks buddy! I hadn’t ever saw one locally around where I live and some folks that recently moved in my area were having a sale yesterday trying to downsize stuff due to buying a smaller house and I was lucky enough to see it and know what it was! The owner said that a couple people asked him what it was and they had no idea what they were used for. He had some pipes that he sold earlier in the morning before I got there and he started telling me what they were and what he let them go for and I asked him to stop telling me about it ? wish I had been there earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.