*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Half way through a bowl of Condor-sky plug. I can detect the subtle element of discarded truck tyre treading and flattened 3 day old road kill. They have really killed this blend. No wonder I mix it up with Grasmere or any old twist I can get my hands on. My drink is a glass of Heineken with a few floaty ice cubes!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Combo of the last of my WAR HOSE BAR and Condor Plug in a Meer. Sad to see the Bar go...
[/QUOTE War Horse Bar
Combo of the last of my WAR HOSE BAR and Condor Plug in a Meer. Sad to see the Bar go...

The original War Horse Bar. The great taste of wet rain coat and damp meter cupboard. Do not fret my friend I have yet more of these foul delicacies stashed away!!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2003 McClelland No. 2015 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Abut a third of a bowl left of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Simply Orange is my drink. A new Betty and Veronica story just arrived, so I'll be busy for a few days.
Enjoyed Archie when I was kid. Nice that you are working on that!

Reactions: JimInks and weezell

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken legs and beans dinner with a bowl of red grapes for dessert. A quarter of the way through this bowl of Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to work before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.