*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City VaPer Test Sample #3 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Good Evening and happy Friday. Oi vey, it’s been a long week. Pretty much been smoking St. Bruno & Arango Balkan Supreme exclusively this past week on my commute to and from work. My BB Stanwell’s make perfect beater (commuter) pipes.

St Bruno in the BB Stanwell 29

& the Balkan Supreme in a BB Stanwell 13

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Basil Rathbone's tobacco of choice: Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This should get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Giants game.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, seasoned chicken and green beans dinner with a bowl of Watch City 4th Nun Returns in a straight black sandblast late 1990s 2 star Ferndown Bark squashed pot with a tapered cumberland stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching the Braves celebrate winning the National League East.

Status
Not open for further replies.