PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Have enough left for a couple of bowls.
Micoli.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
All the beer is gone and I don't know why but I gotta get it on so it's two nostrils full of snuff and the same old clay, a little hotter and smokier because I like 'er this way.
Pictured with some of todays sad haul of hazelnuts on a much happier leaf of Latakia Virginia, ultra smoked.
This hot and dry summer sure hasn't been kind on natures gifts.

View attachment 170627

Sunken angel in hazy gloom.

„The Angel who gives punishment equal to his love
Beats the anathema with his giant fists;
But the damned one still answers: I shall not!"

Beaudelaire

Last edited:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Captain Black Original in a Markus Fohr clay pipe. Going to start my abstinence early when I finish the packet!
Not really suited to the clay palate:)
I've only ever smoked Captain Black when I received it as a gift; when I order from Smokingpipes again I'll concentrate on golden Virginia / Cavendish blends, plus some more C&D Yorktown. I might find something to mix with it to make my own "Clay King 👑" while @Chaukisch works his magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.