PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Monks (RLP-6) in a late 1800’s BBB Austrian Made Meer with Amber Stem

View attachment 170678

Coloring and patterns on that meer is absolutely stunning!

- - -

Finally getting the time to try the new Sun Bear Mountain Flower properly: I have some cube-cut loaded in this MM Riverboat Gambler on a Forever Stem and some rubbed out loaded in the Bullfrog Eskimo below:

Q8APXv5l.jpg

IXT0huml.jpg

This blend feels very different from the previous releases, it's much more of a Oriental than a honey virginia. Tin notes of a boozy honey lakeland are also very noticeable in the taste. This blend tastes pretty 'young' for whatever reason, I'd bet it'll age nicely into a great Oriental.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I had started out with a DGT'd bowl of Capstan Blue in my Big Ben Ranger, but found myself smoking it too greedily, so out of concern for my tongue I put it back on the shelf and switched gears. Now for a sample of C&D Stratfordshire in a Nording Abstract, both part of a very generous gift from @Streeper541. 🙂

nord_strat_923.jpg

This is my first freehand-style pipe. I've typically been drawn to more traditional shapes, but I've gotta admit this thing is fun to hold and look at! And the Stratfordshire is tasty. Thanks again, Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.