Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good evening. Starting with a bowl of mb: Virginia Flake, in a Carolina Gent MM. Preparing the palate with a glass of red wine, before dinner.I've been watching the first few chapters of Reacher, and I'm already tired of fisticuffs, blood everywhere, and posh small town kids making life miserable for their citizens. I hate those kind of bad born kids. I wish you a very happy weekend.

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
I made a crumble with some of Jane's pears 🍐 this evening; had some plant based ice cream 🍦 with it. I love picking apples 🍎, pears 🍐 and blackberries off the trees / bushes. If I was getting a woodland / bushcraft centre together I would plant some fruit trees to add to our diet and baking:)
I love to harvest natures gifts, it's always so peaceful and relaxing. You just look at leaves and their natural movement in the fresh wind, the many colors of the fruits, all the neat little bugs happily crawling around.
And then you scare up some beautiful butterflies and watch them flutter off. It's just lovely.
You know how much I love your braided clay pipe already, do you???
This is my favourite out of all the pipes on this forum:)
Shame we can't get together for a few beers and bowls (out of a clay of course)...
Thank you, I really like and enjoy it as well. Actually I can barely believe that it looks like that now, being broken twice and all. I mean it's an 8€ clay pipe and any other person would've thrown it out without even thinking about it.
And we may not be able to sit down for a good time that easily but with the package you're eventually going to get you'll receive more of my home than I could ever bring along. 😁

OT:
I sat in the garden again and enjoyed the uniformly gray sky and a few little raindrops with my clay and Burley/VA mix. Actually that was about four hours ago, right now this bum is upgrading to wino. Again.
This will blow the man down one of these days, gotta avast meself.

20220923_175922 - Copy.jpg
20220923_180310 - Copy.jpg

This pipe kinda reminds me of Asterix.

523-5239029_asterix-hd-png-download.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Watching a documentary about Ella Fitzgerald, and am going to post my review of the upcoming Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty blend in a few minutes at TR and here.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Making up for a week of no pipes: C&D Kajun Kake in my Savinelli 614 (windy day + really dry tobacco = harsh), Rattray's Hal O' The Wynd in my cobbit - This is an absolute gem of a blend. First time with it and find the nic hit to be great for later Friday afternoon. Taste was great, too.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I love to harvest natures gifts, it's always so peaceful and relaxing. You just look at leaves and their natural movement in the fresh wind, the many colors of the fruits, all the neat little bugs happily crawling around.
And then you scare up some beautiful butterflies and watch them flutter off. It's just lovely.

Thank you, I really like and enjoy it as well. Actually I can barely believe that it looks like that now, being broken twice and all. I mean it's an 8€ clay pipe and any other person would've thrown it out without even thinking about it.
And we may not be able to sit down for a good time that easily but with the package you're eventually going to get you'll receive more of my home than I could ever bring along. 😁

OT:
I sat in the garden again and enjoyed the uniformly gray sky and a few little raindrops with my clay and Burley/VA mix. Actually that was about four hours ago, right now this bum is upgrading to wino. Again.
This will blow the man down one of these days, gotta avast meself.

View attachment 170791
View attachment 170792

This pipe kinda reminds me of Asterix.

View attachment 170794
@Chaukisch Great 👌 to hear from you; I love that pipe:)
Thanks 👍 for the kind words; I'm finally going to the awards ceremony in Sheffield tomorrow. I've made the shortlist of 4 people in my category!

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Good evening. Starting with a bowl of mb: Virginia Flake, in a Carolina Gent MM. Preparing the palate with a glass of red wine, before dinner.I've been watching the first few chapters of Reacher, and I'm already tired of fisticuffs, blood everywhere, and posh small town kids making life miserable for their citizens. I hate those kind of bad born kids. I wish you a very happy weekend.
If you want to see a "bad born kid", try Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. I started watching it last night on Netflix. Yikes! That kid did not benefit from a lot of great parenting, would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.