PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PC Match Revelation in a Yello-Bole Checker straight pot. I'm saving my first-of-the-month cigar for the Labor Day holiday. Revelation was supposed to be one of Einstein's favorite blends, an old time aromatic that lets the tobacco play a leading role. We chased over to a nearby city for my wife's medical procedure and made it just in time; they're very strict about getting there on time, but gave us no hassle. On the way home we stopped at our favorite hispanic restaurant and grocery and got take-out enchiladas de mole and Mexican cokes. The mole is incomparable, good for what ails you, good medicine.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes. Took the evening off from work to take care of other business.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and am half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is D&R Windsail in an 1890s-early 1900s dark brown smooth straight JD (Joseph B. Desjardins) billiard with filigree metal work with an amberish saddle stem and orific bit. Reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts. Fed three ferals, and Suzy and Molly, so they're all happy.
J.D. (Joseph B. Desjardins)_Fillagree-billiard1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.