Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

GsddFrV.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Later this little Peterson Arklow No. 127 with 2022 C&D St. Patrick’s Day Reserve will see the sunset. Football on the agenda for tomorrow, so instead of my usual Saturday I’ll be able to sit out early morning and enjoy a bowl with some coffee - a rare treat for me, looking forward to it!ED8EE904-F86B-4E9C-AB89-CDC35B3DC43F.jpeg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Tonight Country Squire Old Toby in a Vauen Olaf bent egg 9mm while in the distance a subdued eery lone howl then cry, then a second one a little louder, a little more eery, then the entire coyote pack yipping, laughing, barking and howling ... down by the river ... just letting us know they are around ... and happy tonight ... Aaaahhhooooooooohooooooooh ! 🐺

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with freshly made oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released C&D Carolina Red Flake 2022 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Close to finishing a review of this very sweet and citrusy blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this very humid day.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First time trying C&D Anthology 1992-2022 (sample) in a Foyard Rhodesian. Reading the descriptions on TR.com, I initially thought this would be too strong for me. I stand corrected. Good way to cap a strenuous week, and start my Sabbath. I look forward to trying another sample tomorrow. Also looking forward to turkey burgers and oven-roasted potato cubes for dinner tonight.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, Ring-necked dove, Steller's jay, Red-tailed hawk, California towhee, California quail, Common raven, Hairy woodpecker, Oak titmouse, and Mountain chickadee. Picked up another Brobdingnagian sack of birdseed at the store today (on sale @ Ace Hardware for $9!), so I'm virtually ensured to be off the shit-list of the aforementioned individuals for at least another month or two... 😏

foyard.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Star of the East Flake in a Savinelli Roma Lucite bent pot. I can't remember the last time I smoked it. As much as I love Westminster, I think that this may be my favorite English. I used to smoke this too quickly to age any of it, but between laying down a dozen or so tins of this 3 years ago and not really smoking it like I used to, it's coming along very nicely with some years in the tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.