PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Sam Gawith Squadron Leader in a straight post-1981 GBD Prehistoric 133 billiard with brass accents, the letter K stamped on the shank with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.
GBD Prehistoric Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am close to finishing this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I'll probably end the day with this smoke with any luck. If I don't, there's more stuff to smoke.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Good morning all. Nightmare weekend as far as tobaccos go. The longer I left stuff out to dry, the wetter it seemed to get. Managed to get a few decent smokes from a stash of Winchester though.
Have you thought about putting the tobacco in a cup and leaving it on a coffee mug warmer?

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
The sun came out so I took my newly bound clay and sat in the garden under a young cherry tree,
enjoying some of that random farmers choice brick I recently pressed
and looking forward to a few quarts of frosty pilsener in the fridge and Top Gun: Maverick on the screen.
Here's a chance to look at my content mug. Happy smokes, everyone! puffy

20220912_154058 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.