PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennessee Dave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2020
Dayton, Tennessee USA
Enjoying this Patent Era Pete with some Solani aged burley flake. I can't help but wonder the journey that this 100 plus year old has had. It's been in my possession the last 12 years or so. Wherever it has been it's been rarely smoked and is in outstanding condition. Ronni Bikacsan made the stem for me to replace an unusable broken amber stem. It's a fine smoker and I have to say I feel special smoking it.

IMG_8020.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Just finished a bowl of WARRIOR PLUG in a Meer...
qK64tbI.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking KBV Eldritch Pipes Goblin Mixture Prototype #3 in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Have enough for another bowl.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
CCP and Brown Twist in a meerschaum 'cutty' pipe before dinner!
Finished my packet of Condor Ready Rubbed off in the churchyard yesterday afternoon.
Been volunteering with the Don Catchment Rivers Trust again; I collected three big bags of rubbish yesterday - a good day's work!
This Redcoat isn't smoking anything until he receives his soldier's ration of Captain Black!
Blew a big cloud of Condor smoke out of my mouth when I first lit my clay; now winter is coming I need to find somewhere out of the wind to light and smoke the Captain Black!
I'd like to see how long I can make a clay pipe of tobacco last; I read the record for a clay is over an hour and the best I've ever managed is 24 minutes but between 10 & 15 is more normal for me. Need to work on my timings if I'm going to win a slow smoking competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.