PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Another day nearer to retirement.I've been at my desk since 5.30 AM working away and getting nowhere! After multiple cups of Expresso and Black Twist I think its time for a cup of French Press Coffee, a bowl of Warrior Plug in this rather fun mini 'cutty' pipe. I have a few of these and they always remind me of leaving a pipe in a jacket you sent to the cleaners only to find it has shrunk!

thumbnail.jpeg

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
Gonna mix these, and try it and consider making a press cake out of them. The lightest tobacco is homegrown Goose Creek Red, which is an air cured dark Virginia. The darkest is homegrown Costello Negro, a Colombian flue cured Virginia which has been steamed and pressed and is therefore an unflavored black cav. The middle coloured one is St. James Perique.

Edit: the pipe is an Il Ceppo.

DSC_0292~2.JPG

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
I knew yesterday evening I’d sleep in until at least 8AM to start my off-stretch, and my brain would be absent the first couple hours. My intermittent DGT tendencies motivated me to prepare a treat to pair with the morning cup of a bold Peruvian blend.

E99089F4-F799-4A32-A3C7-233631BDE42D.jpeg

My mind is subject to change, but this morning I went with it: Captain Black Copper in the trusty, weather-resistant Stanwell Amber 86. (I do recommend this superior stepson of the original ... just let it dry a while first.)

Status
Not open for further replies.