weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Meer...
Cgx56mB.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with Dutch chocolate ice cream and strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the was through this bowl of year 1990 W.D. & H.O. Wills Capstan Navy Cut Full in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Community Coffee is brewing.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Belmont Station in a Ron Powell blasted bent billiard at one of my work stations.

View attachment 43275
That’s a really cool cube! How many cubes or cube like puzzles do you own? I’m getting my count down to solving it in about 50 seconds, so I think I’m going to finally buy something a bit more challenging now. My 3 year old daughter is starting to get interested in them too, I’m trying to teach her how to solve one, though at her age it’s quite a challenge. Are you into coding at all? I think people that are good at cubes would also be good at learning to code. It’s all based on algorithms essentially. Object Oriented Programing is quite a thrill, it’s just a bunch of problem solving.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
That’s a really cool cube!
The Speed Cube Shop's 2020 Spooky Cube.

How many cubes or cube like puzzles do you own?
Nearing 100. I've got many boxes full now.?

I’m getting my count down to solving it in about 50 seconds, so I think I’m going to finally buy something a bit more challenging now.
The megaminx is a good step up.?

My 3 year old daughter is starting to get interested in them too, I’m trying to teach her how to solve one, though at her age it’s quite a challenge.
Try a 2x2 on her, my 6 year old son loves it.

Are you into coding at all?
I'm as tech friendly as a brick. rotf

Status
Not open for further replies.