PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Five Brothers: Five Brothers in a Clay...
P1O9t1S.jpg
Looks like my clay pipe!
Is that a Markus Fohr pipe?
I finished my packet of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipe yesterday.
Not smoking anything until at least Thursday now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2007 GLP Stratford in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching The Untouchables.

atomic

Might Stick Around
Nov 27, 2019
Orange County, CA
That Kiribi looks awesome. I want one!
Thanks! I love it due to both the rear thumb action and even more so the texture - just like I enjoy my pipes. It's a bit of a change from the IM Corona Old Boy in this picture. It's a downward thumb action versus the upward action of an Old Boy. Both great lighters though the Kiribi is only a few months old rather than a couple of years and I know some have had issues with them so only time will tell.

I'll post my earlier smokes here as well. G.L. Pease's JackKnife Plug followed by Gawith & Hoggarth's Dark Bird's Eye in an Ardor Bent Apple.

ardor3.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Wilke No.184 in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite saddle stem with cream swirls.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and my last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel band with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Reading EGR's book.

Status
Not open for further replies.