PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. All the ferals have eaten, and are enjoying a beautiful Fall day. I'd be out there walking if not for a bottom foot bruise.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Halfway through my first bowl of Pegasus in a clay. Great blend!View attachment 342009
@Speak Easy Looks like your clay's colouring nicely! Someone I met at Nottingham says how much my clay has coloured & said it looks like it's been smoked a lot. It's had a lot of good pipeweed in it!
I tried Pegasus in my clays but I think it contains Latakia (the Clay King isn't a fan of lat blends).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Watching the Dodgers-Mets game.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg