PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Ran out of time yesterday, but I am glad today warmed up enough (25F at 8am) to enjoy a half-bowl of Mac Baren Plumcake in a Barling sandblasted egg. In-law encounters are blessedly over for the time being, and once again I am, as George Costanza would say, basking in the buffer zone.

Bird report: White-crowned sparrow, California towhee, California scrub-jay, House finch, Steller's jay, Band-tailed pigeon, American crow, Oak titmouse, Mountain chickadee, Hairy woodpecker, White-breasted nuthatch, California quail, Red-tailed hawk (attempting to dine on the previous), Northern flicker, and Western bluebird. Another full cast today.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

barling.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Guardians-Yankees game, and am getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Barling_249.jpg