PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.Lew

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2020
SE Michigan
IMG_3993.jpeg
First bowl in 5 days. The whole family unit is fighting a horrendous cold, myself included.
A short reprieve with a bowl of ‘08 Dark Birdseye in dainty bowled pencil shank. I purchased this from Scottie at the 2018 Chicago Pipe Show. She mentioned that it was quite the PIA to make it as dainty as it is!

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
View attachment 250716
First bowl in 5 days. The whole family unit is fighting a horrendous cold, myself included.
A short reprieve with a bowl of ‘08 Dark Birdseye in dainty bowled pencil shank. I purchased this from Scottie at the 2018 Chicago Pipe Show. She mentioned that it was quite the PIA to make it as dainty as it is!
Very cool pipe! Hope everyone is back to normal health soon! The same thing has been going around in north Illinois. My wife and I both have been getting hit with stuff from work.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and snow peas dinner with a slice of pecan pie for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes before going to work.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
View attachment 250716
Hope you all feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.