PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Yeah, I've also got a 1900 S&G bulldog with similar width silver band and likewise like its subtle forward cant. Don't tend to smoke it often, as, like most pipes of that era, bulldog or not, the chamber is smaller than I prefer.
This is a group 4 sized bowl. Right in the zone for me
I have a few with smaller size 1-2 chambers for short smokes or stronger blends

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Savinelli 140 in my Peterson Belge.
Belgique.jpg
Cracked a tin of Dunhill Nightcap from 2018, enjoyed in my sandblasted Musicò pot on a nighttime dogwalk.
IMG_2999.jpg
Finished the evening over a campfire with the neighbours and back to back bowls in my Piersel. Pegasus and Dark Birdseye. Goslings Rum with Root Beer is my drink. (A Chewbacca, according to the interwebs.)
IMG_3731.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, did a load of dishes, spent a bit of time making sure Abner the Eager and the unnamed gray, black striped cat ate in peace. That took some work on my part. Abner has decided our home is his home, and I wonder if his owners care? He jumped on my lap and I gave him some attention which made the latest feral a little jealous. After I got Abner off my lap, I put the other fella on mine and gave it some attention, which was well received. This finally gave me the opportunity to study the newbie, and after thinking it was a female, a better look revealed that it's a boy who was neutered. He doesn't show up until after dark which leads me to think his owners let him out at night. This was how it had been with Abner until he decided he liked us better than his owner. I wish that hadn't happened, but cats decide those things for themselves no matter what we prefer. Daisy the Feral Princess dislikes Abner for some reason. I suspect he did something she didn't like because Daisy is generally the "live and let live" type. Abner follows Tomato the Brave around during the day, and they mostly seem to get along. If that newbie feral sticks around, we'll have to figure out a name for it. M'lady hates every idea I presented to her. She mostly has named the cats we've had since we've lived in this house. The newbie growls at the other ferals, and perhaps that will change at some point.

Anyway, I just finished smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to have one more smoke.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning! Just getting settled in for the morning with a large mug of French Press and a bowl Mick McQ Plug in a highly reliable meerschaum 'cutty' pipe. If you have followed the progress of this pipe over the last six months you will see that it has really started to color. I would imagine that another 500 bowls will get it colored down to the foot of the pipe.

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.