PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Finishing off my Sunday of work and heading to the sack. My last bowl of the day is St James Flake circa 2012 in one of those ancient pipes I am always posting pictures. In the words of George Bush 'Ya all have to do the vision thing' since I cannot be bothered to post a picture since I am too tired! Goodnight all and if the big fella upstairs says its to be I will see you bright and early in the morning!

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
C&D Red Virgijia Ribbon in a Neerup bent pot, and some Yellowstone Bourbon. I don’t think this bourbon has ever even been to Montana, much less “taken someone to the train station.”
View attachment 250483
I took my daughter to Montana last summer for an incredible trip. We were doing selfies at the western Yellowstone gate, when a nice lady came up and said she’d take pictures for us. She was wearing a long sleeved Yellowstone t-shirt. I told her I loved the shirt and the show. Turns out her and her husband were doing a Yellowstone adventure tour. The Train Station was their next destination. I’m sure they had a bottle or two of this tucked away in their camper van! :ROFLMAO:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lots of chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a medium bend 2000 thin stem sandblasted black silver spigot Ardor Urano Sherlock Holmes #68/100 D.R. briar calabash with a smooth flared top and a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, but I wanted to spend more time with SJF than usual. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Ardor_Calabash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.